[PAID REQUEST] P2P Marketplace

Hello!

Since Spanner's unfortunate passing, we've had to abandon a marketplace project he was helping us with and start anew, so I'm posting this request in hopes we can find a developer to work with us on a custom peer-to-peer marketplace application.  I've looked through the provider's page, but I'm unsure of what limits each developer has when it comes to an application as big as we're requesting.

I'm aware that there is a Classifieds app within the public marketplace, but it functions similarly to eBay, whereas we need a marketplace that functions closer to Etsy and Fiverr, where users can buy, sell, and/or auction physical products, digital products, and commissions with other members.  Here is a quick list of the more important features we would need.  If you're interested, I'd be more than happy to discuss even further in depth of what we're looking for so I can keep this request short and to the point.

• Listing-style selling with add-on pricing structure
  • Ability for listing authors to create their own custom fields per listing to collect information from the buyer that is necessary to complete the transaction properly
  • Ability to handle all payment transactions on-site using IPS Commerce/Nexus with ability to take different commission amounts for the website based on seller's usergroup
  • Front-end notifications for majority of marketplace related actions
  • Dispute system that allows communication between buyer, seller, and staff regarding any transactional issues
  • Seller dashboard displaying sales and related statistics, listings (both current and expired), and customer history 
  • Buyer dashboard displaying recent purchases and pending invoices/payments
  • Review system that allows both buyers and sellers to rate each other/leave comments about their experience
  • Wishlist system that allows members to create different lists to save listings for later purchasing
  • etc.

We do not currently have a budget limit, but I would need estimates before work begins so that we can allocate funds properly.  If you're interested in this project, please send me a private message and we'll go from there!