Poke/Like/Thank This Member

Sorry but I have Usergroups formatted for example:-

<b><font size="3" color="#FF69B4">Group name </font></b>

unfortunately it displays the formatting in the widget and not just the group name, Any ideas on this please?

Regards

Edited by Logan0
9 minutes ago, Logan0 said:

Sorry but I have Usergroups formatted for example:-

<b><font size="3" color="#FF69B4">Group name </font></b>

unfortunately it displays the formatting in the widget and not just the group name, Any ideas on this please?

Regards

Can you please post a screenshot of what you mean?

Just now, Logan0 said:

Many Thanks that worked, but with 17 themes I'll edit them at a slow pace or wait for the fix, which ever comes first.

Kind Regards

There are not 17 themes. My app adds only 3 themes for widgets (mosthankedmembers, mostlikedmembers and mostpokedmembers). Anyways, I just uploaded a new version that fixes this in the MP. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

thank you for an excellent app :smile:

if I may suggest something, i think it can be nice to have link somewhere to the page where it shows the list of members who sent you a poke/like/thank , maybe another button on the profile page?

right now the only way to get there is when you receive a notification so theres no way to get there once its cleared

21 minutes ago, Kenneth Baker said:

Hello

thank you for an excellent app :smile:

if I may suggest something, i think it can be nice to have link somewhere to the page where it shows the list of members who sent you a poke/like/thank , maybe another button on the profile page?

right now the only way to get there is when you receive a notification so theres no way to get there once its cleared

The link is added in the navigation bar. It is called CustomNotifications. Please see the attached screenshot.

P.s. You must enable it from the Menu Manager btw, to show up.

8customnotifications.thumb.png.2142e9a8b07596306455a3d85cbf31da.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello again

I could use a clarification on the settings of the Restrictions tab 

I have set the Daily Limit Notifications number to 30, but members who are far from that limit still get this:

"Sorry, there is a problem

You have already poked this member!

Error code: NotifyThisMember"

and it shows even after a day have passed

it seems like only including a member group in the Same Member Limit Excluded Groups setting bypass that

4 hours ago, Kenneth Baker said:

Hello again

I could use a clarification on the settings of the Restrictions tab 

I have set the Daily Limit Notifications number to 30, but members who are far from that limit still get this:

"Sorry, there is a problem

You have already poked this member!

Error code: NotifyThisMember"

and it shows even after a day have passed

it seems like only including a member group in the Same Member Limit Excluded Groups setting bypass that

A member can be poked, liked, thanked once by the same member. And yes, members belonging to the excluded groups can bypass the daily limit.

• 2 years later...

Thank you for being a client! The Invision Community Marketplace is closing October 30 2023, so I am moving all of my files over to my personal site https://www.yourforumservices.com

Bookmark https://www.yourforumservices.com and the new Marketplace Directory https://www.invisioneer.org/.