PayPal IPN url

Recently converted my site from VBulletin.  Have subscriptions set up but getting a message from PayPal.

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

I looked at my PayPal account and apparently the old URL for VBulletin is still there.  I can change it but don't know the the URL should be.  Any help?

Hi!

Welcome to Invision Community!

We don't convert subscription payment data from vBulletin to Commerce, so those IPN payments won't do anything in Invision Community (IPN is also really old and not a protocol we use anyway)!.

Your best solution would be to cancel any outstanding subscription payments you may have set up via IPN and then manually set up a subscription purchase in Invision Community for those affected members set to expire on their anniversary date. When their renewal comes around, they'll be able to make their payment through the newer PayPal systems. Optionally, you can use Billing Agreements to automatically charge them every year.

You may find these guides useful: