task error. What is this? please help.

Error: Call to a member function following() on null (0)
#0 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Content/Content.php(1956): IPS\hook2649->send(Array)
#1 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/applications/core/extensions/core/Queue/Follow.php(60): IPS\_Content->sendNotificationsBatch(2070, Array, NULL)
#2 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Task/Task.php(47): IPS\core\extensions\core\Queue\_Follow->run(Array, 2070)
#3 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(43): IPS\_Task::runQueue()
#4 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Task/Task.php(356): IPS\core\tasks\_queue->IPS\core\tasks\{closure}()
#5 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/applications/core/tasks/queue.php(55): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure))
#6 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Task/Task.php(255): IPS\core\tasks\_queue->execute()
#7 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Task/Task.php(224): IPS\_Task->run()
#8 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(56): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#9 {main}

I am getting cron task errors.

my guess is that I have so many people following stuff that the task times out before completing sending out notifications.

Thoughts?

Actually I am not even sure if this is the error relating to the cron errors I am getting. ugh. The cron errors get emailed to me telling me something has gone wrong while running tasks but I don't find any task in ACP with an error