Help Needed To Configure Email Settings with MailGun

I am using MailGun on my Cloudways site, and the emails I receive from contact forms, or when people create and account on my WooCommerce store are all working fine. All emails have been 100% delivered.

So because I am using SMTP on my site, I'm assuming I need to use this with IPS. 

Regarding the settings (as you can see in the image), I just need help on what to properly set for each field. I have tried so many variations after googling this, but only found 1 outdated post.

smtp-settings.thumb.jpg.c0bbd44bc95415a6d1e4080558ba03b7.jpg

I am not sure what to enter for SMTP Host, and because my site is SSL, do I add "ssl://" as it states before whatever it is I put here?
Should I selected SSL for the SMTP Protocol setting?

I've seen different ports to use, this I can try each one to see which one will work, as long as I know that all other settings are correct.

In a guide I found online of setting up MailGun with ClickFunnels, he wrote "SMTP User -  This should be postmaster@yourdomain.com", is this correct?
and SMTP password is just the password I used for my MailGun account?

I DESPERATELY need help in configuring this, as people aren't able to register on my forum or use the Contact Us button. 

MANY THANKS in advance to anyone who can lend a hand and help me with this. 

You should contact Mailgun to get the correct SMTP details to enter. Unfortunately we can't really answer this for you...I have no idea what hostname, port, username or password you would need to use I'm afraid.

If you configured this information in another site already successfully, you should be able to just copy the settings from there.

7 hours ago, bfarber said:

If you configured this information in another site already successfully, you should be able to just copy the settings from there.

By you saying this, I realized I just need to check and copy the exact info I entered on my site to get email to work. I talked to tech support and they gave me all the info I used on my site, Host, Protocol, Port, Username and Password. I entered all this in IPS, and I am still getting an error:

IPS\Email\Outgoing\Exception: 535 5.7.0 Mailgun is not loving your login or password (535)

I am so lost, not sure what is the issue.