Can't get past log in page

prisonchatuk

Having problems being able to log in . Recently had an upgrade to the site and since then was not able to log in on my usual browser . Downloaded another and it was ok then it stopped working shortly after on that one also .i put my details in I then get a message pop up saying the site is not secure  from my phone/iPad do you wish to continue which I click yes ,but then  site   asks me again For my log  in ,It's not my account has other people have been able to log into it and I have been able to on an android phone . I've tried 2 apple iPhones 2 iPads and an Xbox non of which will allow me to get on . I made another account and once validated I was able to use the forum has it by passed the log in page but was unable  to log into the admin area because again I had the same problem with that log in page and once logged  out the account I was unable to log back in . I've tried clearing my cache I've reset the iPad . I don't have a computer to use . Any ideas how to solve it ? Thanks in advance .

I just checked your ticket and tried a login myself, using the account we had on file, but had no problems logging into the front end or ACP.

Login to the admin panel with a mobile device or tablet might be the issue. Do you not have a regular computer on which you can try this at all, or just don't have access to one "today"?

What browser and which version of it are you using on the iPad?

No don't have access to a computer at any time . I've used safari , Firefox ,Google chrome and another one which I can't remember ! Not sure what versions but would assume the latest has I've  only downloaded them recently for this reason to try and log on . Thanks 

Archived