Donation / Subscriptions

marklcfc

Is it possible to have some sort of donation / subscription integration without buying Commerce? Considering I'd only use it for that, to be paying $100 + $35 renewal every 6 months for that product it would be more than I'd be likely to receive in donations.

34 minutes ago, marklcfc said:

Is it possible to have some sort of donation / subscription integration without buying Commerce? Considering I'd only use it for that, to be paying $100 + $35 renewal every 6 months for that product it would be more than I'd be likely to receive in donations.

There free donation widget in the marketplace part from below nothing else really depends what you need really.

23 hours ago, marklcfc said:

A sidebar isn't what I want. Something like this, but I know its commerce. 😞

subscriptions.thumb.png.d8178a8f135c104c1eafcd2d7f3ce971.png

If you're accepting donations via PayPal, you could set up subscriptions in PayPal https://www.paypal.com/us/brc/article/setting-up-recurring-payments-for-business, and then just simply provide the links to each subscription on your site. PayPal will handle the renewals/expirations, but you'll need to manually keep up with the user accounts on your site. That's where Commerce makes things easier.

Archived