error occurred 500 error

Sean James

Currently getting this error message on my site

We're sorry, but a temporary technical error has occurred which means we cannot display this site right now. 

Class IPS\Http\Useragent could not be loaded. Ensure it has been properly prefixed with an underscore and is in the correct namespace.

You can try again by clicking the button below, or try again later. 

Cant access the main site or the admin page, havent changed anything in days on my site, so confused as to why this happened.

Tried recovery mode that I found during a forum search, but that wouldnt load either.

Thanks!

Cant access the main site or the admin page, havent changed anything in days on my site, so confused as to why this happened.

Tried recovery mode that I found during a forum search, but that wouldnt load either.

Thanks!

Has your host changed anything that you're aware of ?

If you're not completely sure I'd ask them if they have made *any* changes lately to any server configuration perhaps upgrading php or anything else at all, no harm at all in asking.

Assuming you're self hosted as you mention recovery mode and Cloud would likely not be able to 'DIY' that method.

I was going to suggest uploading the requirement checker to quickly confirm basic functionality was still present server module wise however it would be more prudent to open a ticket in the Client Area for this and let a support technician take a quick look for you to see what the underlying cause is. 🙂

Archived