Commerce: custom purchases don't show in Total/Avg Spent?

LiquidFractal

I have some students who make custom purchases of my services (basically because I haven't made corresponding Commerce products for them yet, or they choose to pay by bank transfer).  However, when I create these custom invoices for services not purchased directly through the Store (but are nontheless products selected from the Product list), that income is not listed under the Member's Total/Average Monthly Spend in the Member's Customer View tab in the adminCP.

Shouldn't this income be included since it's still a purchase of goods/services?  Not sure if this is a bug or if it's somehow intended...?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2018 at 4:31 PM, Mark said:

There needs to be an associated transaction. If you have a "Manual" gateway set up, and the customer chooses that at checkout - when that transaction is marked as the payment being received, it will be counted.

Hey Mark...thanks for the response.  I understand what you're saying, but I have students who pay me week-by-week in cash, and they're too busy to worry about checking things out at the store and marking "Manual" - which several of them would forget to do, then ask me for help, which delays things further...you get the idea.  My point is that whether or not I or they generate the invoice via the adminCP or a Manual gateway, they're still purchasing a site product for which an invoice is generated, thus it should be counted in the total purchases, no?

Archived