Topic Logo

Faqole

5 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

So here is one problem I've noticed: if you select certain forums to have a topic image, then delete those forums (e.g. test forums), the deleted forums still show up in the Logo Forums field even though those forums no longer exist.

Do you mean they show up at the forum list of the plugin 's settings?

9 hours ago, Faqole said:

Do you mean they show up at the forum list of the plugin 's settings?

Yes, although that problem seems to have resolved itself (maybe it was a cache issue?).

The bigger problem I have is that when I create a new topic in forums which are set to have a topic logo, the Logo Image field doesn't appear for me to upload an image.  I've tried enabling only certain forums and All, but it just isn't appearing.

Scratch the above....seems to be working fine now.  Invision software is playing mind games with me I think...:blink:

16 hours ago, liquidfractal said:

Yes, although that problem seems to have resolved itself (maybe it was a cache issue?).

The bigger problem I have is that when I create a new topic in forums which are set to have a topic logo, the Logo Image field doesn't appear for me to upload an image.  I've tried enabling only certain forums and All, but it just isn't appearing.

Scratch the above....seems to be working fine now.  Invision software is playing mind games with me I think...:blink:

Glad to hear that everything is working fine now.

Archived