option to save CKEditor configuration??!

LiquidFractal

After being involved in some troubleshooting via the Support button, enabling/disabling all customisations etc. etc., I find that once again my custom Editor buttons have been ye toasted.

So what about an option to save a current configuration of buttons (separators, toolbars etc.) so they can be reloaded in case something like this happens?  Complete with notifications if some buttons in the saved configuration are missing and need to be uploaded/replaced?  That could potentially save a lot of admin time, particularly for those of us who focus on writing and documents have a specific editor configuration set up for that purpose.

I don't know if that would have to be something in CKEditor or if there can be a simple save and check function from within the adminCP, but I think this would be a great addition.

Are you sayings that your custom buttons disappeared after running support tools , disabling the customizations and then enabling them again? Could you please submit a ticket Sinters we can take a look at this ?

Archived