HTML?

1. a way to get html into an error_message?

2. when I use lang="" in the template to display a translatable lang bit, it's not parsing break tags from the editor. Why? I don't see first party translatable lang bits having anything done to them other than the lang="".

Actually I think I figured out #2. I think someone just pasted directly into the editor with break tags... I went and replaced a couple with actual line breaks and it displays properly.

I didn't just pass a key. I did the following:

$text = \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->language()->addToStack( 'x_required_error', FALSE, array( 'sprintf' => array( $url, $name ) ) );
				\IPS\Output::i()->error( $text, '2S177/2', 403, '' );

$name is a lang string and $url is a url with the html tags in. Are you saying the lang bit isn't parsed before the point of error()?

I'm so ready to finally be done with this app. I just did html for a page that has a lot to show on it and it's so messy and I bet i will be frowning when i look at it to see what it looks like...

I am probably only 1 day from being finished, finally, other than bug fixing... (edit, well and after the bug fixing, I still have to do the upgrade routine to move some db data to new locations or alter what is stored...)

Well, I was trying to have it put a link in the error message and instead of it doing so, it showed it unparsed, with the a tags and not clickable, etc... So something is up. I'll look at it again and maybe I can figure it out, but I did it just like my example above and the link was the anchor tags around a url generated with internal().

Archived