Micropayments to funding content

Silnei L Andrade

1 hour ago, Silnei L Andrade said:

You can not do this in your own database for a very simple reason: This coin would only be in your community and you would own the money printer. Only Mark Zuckerberg would get this, but he is a soldier from another group that already prints money.

Money = Credit

How many active users are there in all Invision communities? I'm going to kick a number: 5,000,0000

If I have 5 million active users, soon I have a market 5 million people who:

1 - Indirectly pay the content of these communities through advertising sales systems
When a user clicks on a banner and buys the banner-related product, he or she is indirectly paying for the content. On the other hand Google centralizes the customers who could directly buy these ads from the community.

2 - Buy services and products through virtual stores that use CREDIT systems centralized by giant companies that charge high fees to do this work

A credit system would serve among many other things to have an ad network. Ads for a market of 5,000,000 users and bilions of page vews.

At the same time, this credit system would help finance the improvements of this system of communities, as it could be determined in the project, as it has in almost all open-source blockchain projects, that part of the credits or currencies are destined to pay for development of the platform.

The only way to print reliable credits for a community of 5 million users is blockchain, why?

1 - For no one to centralize the power to print new credits. They must be finite.
2 - So that the expenses and transactions of these credits are audited in real time by these communities through the hundreds of nodes connected to this network.

So, it's not the same as a plugin that creates credits just for a community. It is a system of credits for a market of 5,000,000 users or whatever the number of active Invision users.

Why do these credits have real value? Because they will have real use in x thousand sites that run invision and the thousands of new sites that will join this network.

Cool. We have that already! It’s a pretty cool product too because depending where in the world you are, you can use a version of it that’s more local to you (although you don’t have to). It’s neat because I can also use the same product to go buy things like food and alcohol and ibuprofen (which incidentally I’ve found useful whenever I start reading about the virtues of the blockchain to solve 99% of the world’s problems).

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, you use the money printed on Wall Street through the FED to buy ibuprofen and alcohol. This is good for you that can help you pay off the tax debts that the system generated for you and your children to pay Adinfinitum. But the point here is another.

All around you are credit systems: Paypal, Stripe, Visa, Mastercard and Dollar. In these systems they make the rules and you follow without question without having the power to audit.

What you can not do with the 1 dollar bill is to divide it into 1,000 for it to be used as micropayment to funding content.

38 minutes ago, Silnei L Andrade said:

True, you use the money printed on Wall Street through the FED to buy ibuprofen and alcohol. This is good for you that can help you pay off the tax debts that the system generated for you and your children to pay Adinfinitum. But the point here is another.

All around you are credit systems: Paypal, Stripe, Visa, Mastercard and Dollar. In these systems they make the rules and you follow without question without having the power to audit.

What you can not do with the 1 dollar bill is to divide it into 1,000 for it to be used as micropayment to funding content.

Cool. You seem enthusiastic about this topic which is great. I think it’s probably a pretty telling sign though that since you haven’t managed to convince a single person in this thread how an Invision Coin would benefit us all, it’s not likely that you’d get 100% buy in to have every active Invision member running this coin and replacing their actual currency generating ad revenue with this made up bubble coin. I wish you good luck, but it strikes me you’d probably be better off getting rich with Steem and leaving us luddites to wither and die clinging to our fiat corporate Wall Street big bank sheeple old school money. 

OK! I'm sorry I insulted you with the idea.

Coming soon your "fiat corporate Wall Street big bank sheeple old school money"  will be distributed in encryption coins. And who guarantees us that Bitcoin itself is not an experiment for this? We will see you in the next years or decades!

I'm not at all enthusiastic, I'm actually wondering why I had such a bad idea! The idea of coming here to talk about an idea! :lol:

By the way! I changed the name of the thread to be less aggressive! :thumbsup: :lol:

Archived