Close topic with a reason

VecchiaSignora

Hi all! 

I looking for a way to show a Javascript that ask for the reason for closing topic when a moderator uses the function for close topic. After that this should close the topic and add a post (or a message in top) with that reason. I had this plugin in 3.2 but now in 4.6 I can't find anything like this 

Thanks in advance 

15 hours ago, VecchiaSignora said:

Hi all! 

I looking for a way to show a Javascript that ask for the reason for closing topic when a moderator uses the function for close topic. After that this should close the topic and add a post (or a message in top) with that reason. I had this plugin in 3.2 but now in 4.6 I can't find anything like this 

Thanks in advance 

Is the ACP's saved actions not enough? You can close the topics and add a reason with that. Just use multiple saved actions?

6 hours ago, Lord Nowe said:

Is the ACP's saved actions not enough? You can close the topics and add a reason with that. Just use multiple saved actions?

I mean a reason to show to the user. Multiple saved action is a good idea, but I need something that can be used for explain the closing of that particular topic

Thanks for reply

5 hours ago, VecchiaSignora said:

Otherwise another solution should be add a checkbox "close this topic after posting" in the editor for moderators

You could always just enable the moderator group to be able to post into closed topics until a different solution is found, if you want. It's not perfect, but could work for now.

• 2 years later...

Archived