Account credit max?

SJ77

I have a member who's account credit is out of control? Anyway to limit the amount of credit they can accumulate in their Commerce account? 

Need this individual to withdrawal as the number they have as account credit is becoming scary high. I’m not a bank and this is too much in their account

advice?

I’d like a little warning system when they log in nudging them to withdrawal 

Why don't you force a disbursement? Create your own community policy that once you hit X dollars, it may trigger a manual disbursement from you.  

Also, some users may simply not be aware.  The account credit is not prominently placed anywhere, so they could be rolling in credits and not know about it.  

2 hours ago, Joel R said:

Why don't you force a disbursement? Create your own community policy that once you hit X dollars, it may trigger a manual disbursement from you.  

Also, some users may simply not be aware.  The account credit is not prominently placed anywhere, so they could be rolling in credits and not know about it.  

Seems like all I can do at this point. A warning system would be nice though. Maybe limits their site behavior till they make a withdrawal.

Archived