Downloads Reports

30 minutes ago, sigman229 said:

What am I missing here?

You didn’t read the description from my resource:

This resource will restore a feature from IP.Downlodas 2.5.X (IP.Board 3.4): it will display files and members reports.

My app extends IP.Downloads so IP.Downloads is required. It’s that simple. So if you’re not willing to purchase IP.Downloads and consequently use my resource, just let me know. I’ll ask a refund for your purchase. I have no other way to explain this to you.

I read the description, I understand the description..  I don't want a refund..

I have no problem with buying IP.Downloads..  I can't find it to buy it..!    Where is it?

Maybe I should ask what is  IP.Downloads?     a search returns nothing by that name.

I am willing to purchase it...   just please direct me to where I can do that.

Will Downloads Reports 1.0.4 work on Invision Community v4.7.5?

Edited by sigman229
1 hour ago, Adriano Faria said:

You better contact Sales department via Contact Us form. If you’re not using IPS Cloud, there’s a way to add it to your license.

If you’re not hosted by IPS, take a look at this topic: 

If you agree to the new terms of your license, you can have all IPS apps right away, so you wouldn’t need to buy IP.Downloads. Actually they’re no longer selling separated apps.

I strongly recommend the reading and make questions there if you have any doubts. It really worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2023 at 12:24 PM, Adriano Faria said:

My app extends IP.Downloads so IP.Downloads is required. It’s that simple. So if you’re not willing to purchase IP.Downloads and consequently use my resource, just let me know. I’ll ask a refund for your purchase. I have no other way to explain this to you.

I cannot get IP.Downloads from Invision so I will ask that you refund this purchase. Sorry for the delay in asking for this. It has been disabled since I first installed it.  As you pointed out, it won't work without IP.Downloads.

Thanks