Doubt about ecommerce

DSystem

Seeing signatures in my forum. I leave the option "Allow users to purchase more than one?" Disabled. Because it does not make sense for the user to buy more than one.

After the subscription ends, some users take more than 30 days to renew.

So they can not renew the subscription because the invoice has already been canceled and they can not buy the product again because the user can not buy more than one.

Can I turn off invoice cancellations after 30 days?

Timeline of how renewal invoices are generated

• 3 days before invoice is generated

If a customer has account credit or a card on file, an email is sent to warn them that payment will shortly be taken automatically.
    If the purchase has an associated Billing Agreement, an email will be sent before the purchase expiration.

• 10 days before expiration date

An invoice is generated. If a customer has account credit or a card on file, automatic payment is attempted.
    If the customer pays the invoice now, the current expiration date is extended by one renewal term.
    No invoice is generated if the purchase has an associated Billing Agreement for automatic payment.

• Purchase expiration date

If the purchase has an associated Billing Agreement, payment is taken.
    If the purchase has not been renewed, it enters a grace period where it is beyond its expiration date but still considered active. The length of the grace period can be set in the product settings.
    If the customer pays the invoice now, the current expiration date is extended by one renewal term.

• After grace period

The purchase expires and any benefits given by the purchase are revoked.
    If the customer pays the invoice now, the purchase is reactivated and a new expiry date is set to one renewal period from the current date.

• 30 days after invoice was generated

If the invoice has still not been paid, it expires and can no longer be paid. To renew, an invoice would need to be manually generated in the AdminCP.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived