Add your logo?

GeorgiaV

Sorry, I am not technical savvy (to say the least) and in the Admin panel there is no much to find with keywords (is this possibly related to the cloud version?). In any case, I am very happy with the software, and as I did not find the procedure to add a logo in other threads (I am sure there is somewhere, but there are 100s results with keywords that contain the word logo). Three questions please!

1. What size should I ask the image of the logo and in what format from my graphic designer?

2. Where I should make the update in the Admin panel?

3. Where is the best place to add an eight word tagline? Under the logo or there is another place to try it too?

I am now trying the software (want also to see how it appears finished with a logo and theme) and quite probably continue with invision board, my hands on experience have been great! My presale question is, if I promote my community and for a short amount of time I ll get a large number of visitors for feedback, would this highest number (for maybe a day) would be what would count for the whole month?

Thank you for your time!

The logo is part of the theme settings. You can easily upload the image there. 

If you want to add stuff, you would have to edit the HTML of the logo template, which is also part of the theme. 

Logo size and format depend on the design of the logo. There are no general rules which apply to each case. 

Archived