Chat Recommendation?

Carol Cornwall

Now that the IPS Chat module has been gone for a while, does anyone have a recommendation for a stand alone replacement product that they like? I'd also be interested in those that are not recommended. I've read the threads here regarding the topic, but I don't see much in the way of reviews after use. We're a small, college sports-based board and use our chat room mainly for getting together during football games, so we don't need anything powerful or expensive, just something that integrates easily with IPS. TIA!

7 minutes ago, Carol Cornwall said:

just something that integrates easily with IPS

I don't understand why you need a chat software that integrates with Invision. Just use Telegram or something like that :) 

If you really need Invision app, then take a look at the Chatbox. It is free and maintained continuously.

22 minutes ago, Ilya Hoilik said:

I don't understand why you need a chat software that integrates with Invision. Just use Telegram or something like that :) 

If you really need Invision app, then take a look at the Chatbox. It is free and maintained continuously.

ChatBox looks promising. Thanks! I'll play around with it.

18 hours ago, Ilya Hoilik said:

I don't understand why you need a chat software that integrates with Invision.

Huh? :ohmy: That seems like a silly comment to make. 

• One Platform - No need to maintain another code platform.
  • One Account - No need to try and figure out 3rd party integration, account syncing, etc
  • Simplified Administration, Management, and Permissions
  • The list goes on?

Archived