foreach settings text stack in css

I am trying to create a app/plugin what ever it turns out to become and I am stuck on the stack settings, I basically have set it to have font awesome icons in the primary and secondary nav bars along with the users bar and create bar, everything is fine there but my problem is if someone has their own tabs with text what is not in my plugin so I thought if I add a stack text setting where they could add there own and insert it into the css file, I have tried loads of different ways to get it to work but I failed in all attempts, I can get the first one to show but when I add another it breaks the css because it will add a , at the end of each stack code I know I could add text settings but then I dont want to have loads of settings what might not be used I would rather have a stack

How would I go about adding a stack setting to foreach the text in the css without it adding a , at the end of it

I also thought about using the editor and they could the codes in separate lines but then it adds <p> <p> to the code

There is your code?

On 22.05.2017 at 3:11 PM, TheJackal84 said:

I also thought about using the editor and they could the codes in separate lines but then it adds <p> <p> to the code

Editor for codes? Use \IPS\Helpers\Form\Codemirror for codes and \IPS\Helpers\Form\TextArea for plain text.

5 minutes ago, newbie LAC said:

There is your code?

Editor for codes? Use \IPS\Helpers\Form\Codemirror for codes and \IPS\Helpers\Form\TextArea for plain text.

Perfect \IPS\Helpers\Form\TextArea works for me, I basically just needed them to be able to add their own css code to the css file without having 20 odd separate settings for it and the editor placed it in html format starting with <p> which didn't work in the css obviously

Archived