**PAID** Ticket Sales system

Adam_S

Hi,

Would anyone be interested in building a Ticket Sales system to integrate with the IPS Event Calendar and Commerce apps?  I'm willing to pay for this if someone thinks its possible.

What i'm looking for is the ability for event organisers to sell tickets to their event on my community.  What i require from the app:

- Different tickets for each event, which can be either scheduled to be released and stopped on certain dates, or are released as a previous amount of tickets sell out

- A limit (or unlimited) number of each type of tickets, with that amount set by the event organiser on the front end when they are adding an event. 

- If the date has passed for the schedule for a particular ticket type, or the tickets have sold out, the text "sold out" appears next to that ticket type

- Each different type of ticket can have a different price

- A percentage (or fixed amount) of each ticket sale goes to the site admin email address that is setup in Commerce, and the rest goes to the event coordinator

- The event organiser can call each ticket type whatever they want (within limitations set in the admin CP)

- Ticket sales require full name, and optionally can include other fields as well as determined by the admin (eg: contact phone number, postcode/zip code, etc).

- If purchasing multiple tickets, each ticket requires its own full name, and any of the optional extra fields mention above per ticket.

- Buyer is required to confirm their account email address before the sale goes through, or they can use an alternate email address to send tickets to.  All tickets go to the one email address.

- Event organiser can log in and see how many tickets have been sold, to who, and download a list of names and contact numbers of who purchased the tickets.

- The app has a block that can be positioned anywhere on the page which has the ticket types available and a dropdown to select how many tickets the buyer wants with an initial "purchase tickets" button, when clicked starts off the whole purchase process.  The number of tickets is limited that can be purchased in one transaction is either limited to 10, or can be set by the admin in the Admin CP.

- Tickets are emailed to the buyer which also has a QR code which points to a URL that confirms the validity of the ticket, and flags that ticket as used.  If the QR code is scanned a second time, the page that appears says the ticket has already been used.

- Ticket can only be marked as used after the start of the event (preventing any accidental marking as used)

- System uses paypal for the purchase, or can use whatever is setup in Commerce for the transaction

I think thats it for now.

Anyone think they might be able to develop something like this?

Thanks

Adam

• 8 months later...
On 5/18/2017 at 9:25 PM, Adam_S said:

Hi,

Would anyone be interested in building a Ticket Sales system to integrate with the IPS Event Calendar and Commerce apps?  I'm willing to pay for this if someone thinks its possible.

What i'm looking for is the ability for event organisers to sell tickets to their event on my community.  What i require from the app:

- Different tickets for each event, which can be either scheduled to be released and stopped on certain dates, or are released as a previous amount of tickets sell out

- A limit (or unlimited) number of each type of tickets, with that amount set by the event organiser on the front end when they are adding an event. 

- If the date has passed for the schedule for a particular ticket type, or the tickets have sold out, the text "sold out" appears next to that ticket type

- Each different type of ticket can have a different price

- A percentage (or fixed amount) of each ticket sale goes to the site admin email address that is setup in Commerce, and the rest goes to the event coordinator

- The event organiser can call each ticket type whatever they want (within limitations set in the admin CP)

- Ticket sales require full name, and optionally can include other fields as well as determined by the admin (eg: contact phone number, postcode/zip code, etc).

- If purchasing multiple tickets, each ticket requires its own full name, and any of the optional extra fields mention above per ticket.

- Buyer is required to confirm their account email address before the sale goes through, or they can use an alternate email address to send tickets to.  All tickets go to the one email address.

- Event organiser can log in and see how many tickets have been sold, to who, and download a list of names and contact numbers of who purchased the tickets.

- The app has a block that can be positioned anywhere on the page which has the ticket types available and a dropdown to select how many tickets the buyer wants with an initial "purchase tickets" button, when clicked starts off the whole purchase process.  The number of tickets is limited that can be purchased in one transaction is either limited to 10, or can be set by the admin in the Admin CP.

- Tickets are emailed to the buyer which also has a QR code which points to a URL that confirms the validity of the ticket, and flags that ticket as used.  If the QR code is scanned a second time, the page that appears says the ticket has already been used.

- Ticket can only be marked as used after the start of the event (preventing any accidental marking as used)

- System uses paypal for the purchase, or can use whatever is setup in Commerce for the transaction

I think thats it for now.

Anyone think they might be able to develop something like this?

Thanks

Adam

Hey Adam, did you ever get this built? 

Archived