$$$ - Subforums that move up and down like regular threads

maddog107_merged

Hello,

We have some legacy subforums that have multiple topics inside of them but we would like them to move up and down with the rest of the threads just like a normal topic does.

https://www.bellazon.com/main/forum/46-female-fashion-models/

So we want "Adriana Lima" to be down with the normal threads depending on the last post date. So no subforums would be sticky'ed. 

Let me know if thats something you could help us with and how much you would charge for said project. Thanks!

Something that  I might be interested in. 

I have seen this feature in forums that require many subforums. Actually this is something my Community could need in 1 year or less.
The typical reason why you need to move forums with the latest topic is that you have too many subforums and nobody realizes about new topics.
Just in case you plan to add quite a few subforums, it's also necessary to have a limit of 10-15 subforums and create a page system ( page 1-3 etc), like if they were posts.
That's why I think this customization requires a page system for subforums too.

If someone wants to create this feature and add it for sale on the marketplace. I will purchase it too !:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
On 3/15/2017 at 1:59 PM, gabs007 said:

Something that  I might be interested in. 

I have seen this feature in forums that require many subforums. Actually this is something my Community could need in 1 year or less.
The typical reason why you need to move forums with the latest topic is that you have too many subforums and nobody realizes about new topics.
Just in case you plan to add quite a few subforums, it's also necessary to have a limit of 10-15 subforums and create a page system ( page 1-3 etc), like if they were posts.
That's why I think this customization requires a page system for subforums too.

If someone wants to create this feature and add it for sale on the marketplace. I will purchase it too !:thumbsup:

On 3/16/2017 at 1:17 PM, openfire said:

I will buy it if someone creates it.

So guys I got an outside dev to make a plugin for me. Just made it live today and so far no issues. Let me know if you guys want it and I can send it your way.

"Adriana Lima" second from bottom is a subforum, if you click it it will go to the subforum as normal.

https://www.bellazon.com/main/forum/46-female-fashion-models/

Let me know if you want it. 

Capture1.JPG

Archived