how to fix cron jobs

WAQAS DAR

Hi

im getting this issue in my ACP cron jobs are not running. is there any solution or im doing any mistake. 

im running ips latest version on php7 i even tried on php 5.6 but still same issue. sharing the screenshot please if anyone can help me out with this .

getting this msg in ACP 

c3.thumb.PNG.b82cdcf5dc67f83faa3dde13751b463a.PNG

Advanced Configuration

c1.thumb.PNG.07c91992b95282a1ee12d02398402b9f.PNG

Cpanel cron job command i set on every mint

c2.thumb.PNG.cc4ff0c9f1f716ac6ba9a3fc0a800d48.PNG

I had a similar problem with my Dev installation. It turned out that in the first line of the cron job, "/php" wasn't enough but "/php-cli" did the job. I was able to realise this because in my CPanel where the cron jobs are done, it indicates the path for each php version, and all of them in my server end on "/php-cli", so I added the "-cli" and it worked. Now, this is something specific to my host server, and in all likelihood won't work for you, but what it shows is that IPS may not give you the exact line. But you may ask your web host for the php paths and compare with what your IPS installation gave you as the path.

thanks for reply @PPlanet  did u add this line to php7 i check path from cpanel and it shows /user/lib/php  or user/local/lib/php  and IPS ACP shows in command line. user/bin/php .....................   so i just need to change the line from cpanel instead of /bin to /lib  isint. there is no need to change anything from IPS files ??? just changing from cpanel cron command line Am i right ?  sorry bit confuse and not enough knowledge of these things. 

Archived