Conversion Issue

WOFman

Well, there used to be a section for the converters. I guess that is gone. I am attempting to do a test import into my test forum from Xenforo and I am stuck on the first import of smilies. A little more detail in the instructions would be good. So, it is asking for Path to XenForo installation. Is it asking for a path to the smilies folder? I have tried public_html/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies as well as http:// to the path. The path entered appears to be invalid is the error I get. 

17 hours ago, WOFman said:

Well, there used to be a section for the converters. I guess that is gone. I am attempting to do a test import into my test forum from Xenforo and I am stuck on the first import of smilies. A little more detail in the instructions would be good. So, it is asking for Path to XenForo installation. Is it asking for a path to the smilies folder? I have tried public_html/forum/styles/default/xenforo/smilies as well as http:// to the path. The path entered appears to be invalid is the error I get. 

It needs to be the absolute path, i.e. /home/blah/public_html/...

46 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

It needs to be the absolute path, i.e. /home/blah/public_html/...

That worked, thanks

I get this error when trying to import members

Fatal error: Class 'IPS\Members' not found in /*****/****/public_html/test/applications/convert/sources/Software/Core/Xenforo.php on line 264

5 hours ago, WOFman said:

That worked, thanks

I get this error when trying to import members

Fatal error: Class 'IPS\Members' not found in /*****/****/public_html/test/applications/convert/sources/Software/Core/Xenforo.php on line 264

I have created a ticket on your behalf so that we can fix this issue for you.

Please don't forget you're more than welcome to submit a ticket if you're having an issue with the converters

Edit: This issue has been fixed, the Converter has been updated in the Marketplace.

30 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

I have created a ticket on your behalf so that we can fix this issue for you.

Please don't forget you're more than welcome to submit a ticket if you're having an issue with the converters

Edit: This issue has been fixed, the Converter has been updated in the Marketplace.

Thanks

Stuart, I did not want to submit a ticket for a test install.

OK, my test import went well and I will be doing my main site on Wednesday. I want to use the same directory I am using now. I want to delete the files for Xenforo. I assume I should not delete any folders that contain smilies, images from the gallery, or anything else that requires me to enter a path during conversion. Is that correct?

Archived