Email notification about content approval

Tomasz Konopka

Go to: Members -> Staff -> Moderators. Edit one and go to Content-tab.

I'm not really sure, but I believe it depends on whether they can unhide content or not. It may also be "Can view pending publishing items authored by other members?", but I believe that is more of a specific pages-thing. You would have to test around with the permissions with a test user. 

Alternatively you could edit the Notification defaults ( Members -> Member Settings -> Notifications ) or search for notification in the ACP search. 

Change the default for "New content is posted that requires approval" to not receive any notification. That way they will at least not receive a notification unless they specifically choose to. 

10 hours ago, TSP said:

Go to: Members -> Staff -> Moderators. Edit one and go to Content-tab.

I'm not really sure, but I believe it depends on whether they can unhide content or not. It may also be "Can view pending publishing items authored by other members?", but I believe that is more of a specific pages-thing. You would have to test around with the permissions with a test user. 

Alternatively you could edit the Notification defaults ( Members -> Member Settings -> Notifications ) or search for notification in the ACP search. 

Change the default for "New content is posted that requires approval" to not receive any notification. That way they will at least not receive a notification unless they specifically choose to. 

Hello,

Thanks for the tips! I think that I found the way to manage that :) I appreciate your help!

Archived