Images do not show after changing domains.

imJexs

Hello,

I have recently switched domains and now any images will not show up on my IPB installation.

To achieve this I moved the directory with IPB in it to the webroot of the new domain it is under. I changed the conf_global to align with the new domain and I am using the exact same database using the same credentials. Could there possibly be a htaccess file or something of the sort that is missing that would cause this or is it something else entirely. I would highly prefer not to have to reinstall my board as I have done a lot of work on it to get it ready.

I have attached a few images that may make it easier to understand what I am talking about.\

Thank you!

ss+(2016-09-23+at+06.16.47).png

ss+(2016-09-23+at+06.26.00).png

Update:

I loaded in a different theme and switched back to my original one and all of the icons are back. However, the AdminCP is still doing the same thing so I will try installing a different admin theme and going from there. Will update with the results.

1 hour ago, pndemc said:

Update:

I loaded in a different theme and switched back to my original one and all of the icons are back. However, the AdminCP is still doing the same thing so I will try installing a different admin theme and going from there. Will update with the results.

Try to run the support tool for clearing your cache data and check the permissions from your datastore folder. 

(writable permissions)

• 1 month later...

Archived