Broken Links

ashkir

Hey guys,

I just purchased this software and I noticed several broken links. It's like, you guys forgot about us new people nearly entirely. We're not all veterans of IPB that bought $149 licenses five years ago. 

• Pre-Sales forums has no professional InvisionPower staff responding, makes me think you don't really have many staff left or there's something wrong with the product and you cannot afford staff to answer questions. 
  • All the documentation links in the Demo are completely 100% broken 404's.
  • In installing IPB, the Get License and Documentation links are broken 404's
  • When logging in onto invisionpower.com and clicking Manage Purchases you get "[#20X40] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available." error and have to sign in all over again in /clientarea/ there's no consistency. You guys boost your solid API and easy integration and your own website doesn't have that?

Seriously. I'm like thinking I made a huge mistake by purchasing your software by all these broken 404 links now. Makes me not want to recommend anything too. To anyone that helped me thank you for all your help. Now, I hope this board meets the needs I have set out for it. Thanks. 

Sorry. :-/ Just how I feel. I trust these will be fixed soon? How new is all this new documentation? Please show some love to newcomers. You doubled your prices, practically on everything, and broken documentation just screams there's something wrong. But, according to people I ask, v4 is much better than v3 and fixed a lot of the issues. 

Fixing these would be appreciated.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, ashkir said:

Hey guys,

I just purchased this software and I noticed several broken links. It's like, you guys forgot about us new people nearly entirely. We're not all veterans of IPB that bought $149 licenses five years ago. 

• Pre-Sales forums has no professional InvisionPower staff responding, makes me think you don't really have many staff left or there's something wrong with the product and you cannot afford staff to answer questions. 
  • When logging in onto invisionpower.com and clicking Manage Purchases you get "[#20X40] Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available." error and have to sign in all over again in /clientarea/ there's no consistency. You guys boost your solid API and easy integration and your own website doesn't have that?

Seriously. I'm like thinking I made a huge mistake by purchasing your software by all these broken 404 links now. Makes me not want to recommend anything too. To anyone that helped me thank you for all your help. Now, I hope this board meets the needs I have set out for it. Thanks. 

Sorry. :-/ Just how I feel. I trust these will be fixed soon? How new is all this new documentation? Please show some love to newcomers. You doubled your prices, practically on everything, and broken documentation just screams there's something wrong. But, according to people I ask, v4 is much better than v3 and fixed a lot of the issues. 

Thanks!

Refer to this:

• Management
18 hours ago, ashkir said:

Hey guys,

Thanks!

Thank you for posting ^_^

We do monitor the pre-sales forum and reply when appropriate but we find most people prefer other clients answer questions. We of course reply if their answer is wrong but if it's right we do leave it. It creates a more engaged community that way and sometimes people like hearing from real clients rather than our staff. You can always email sales@invisionpower.com directly for private responses.

As @Joel R pointed out, we just recently revamped our site so we have a few broken links here and there that we will get fixed.

We have not changed our prices in several years so I am not sure what you mean by doubling prices. If you can clarify I can look into what you mean. Thanks!

Archived