Remove a pages database from the all activity feed?

-FP

No because it's "All" Activity so IPS does not allow any customization of this particular feed except removing the actions.

I would like to see this though, as some admins may want to remove a forum from the stream, etc., 3.4 allowed admins to restrict forums from the VNC.

The all activity is the only one that has the auto-refresh feature so... they need to either add filters to it, or add auto-refresh to the custom streams.

My point is that I want to use the auto-refresh feature stream, but I don't want to show some stuff in it.

(I set up a string translation platform using pages, and everytime someone translates something, it automatically leaves a comment for tracking purposes... That is over populating the all activity stream. We are talking about thousands of entires, I really need to cut it)

Yeah, the concern is server loads, so I say, only allow the auto-refresh and actions (likes etc.) to be added to admin default streams. Not user created. Then you could clone the AA stream but customize it. And AA could stay as is, but allowing us to customize that one as well would be good. But you could always customize your own, and replace in menu, if they do add this to default streams.

Also "Content items only" should be available for AA, as that is still all activity but easier to read for some.

I think they have something planned.

Archived