4.1.8.1 Background Task

DevNTG

I switched from remote storage to local storage so I could install a plugin I purchased. I've found two issues I can't solve:

Issue 1

First, when trying to install the mod, I received a configuration error notice. Looking in the log files, this was a result in the error log:

<?php exit; ?>

Wed, 24 Feb 2016 00:39:32 +0000 (Severity: 2)
 - /index.php?/notifications/
IPS\Ftp\Exception
0: COULD_NOT_CONNECT
#0 /home/public_html/system/File/Ftp.php(233): IPS\_Ftp->__construct('185.x.x.x', 'user', 'pass', '21', false)
#1 /home/public_html/system/File/Ftp.php(160): IPS\File\_Ftp->ftp()
#2 /home/public_html/system/File/File.php(237): IPS\File\_Ftp->save()
#3 /home/public_html/system/Output/Javascript/Javascript.php(972): IPS\_File::create('core_Theme', 'front_front_wid...', ';(function($,_,...', 'javascript_core', true)
#4 /home/public_html/system/Output/Javascript/Javascript.php(939): IPS\Output\_Javascript::_writeJavascript(';(function($,_,...', 'front_widgets.j...', 'core', 'front')
#5 /home/public_html/system/Output/Javascript/Javascript.php(882): IPS\Output\_Javascript::_writeJavascriptFromResultset(Array, 'front_widgets.j...', 'core', 'front')
#6 /home/public_html/system/Output/Output.php(462): IPS\Output\_Javascript::compile('core', 'front', 'front_widgets.j...')
#7 /home/public_html/system/Output/Output.php(283): IPS\_Output::_getJavascriptFileObject('core', 'front', 'front_widgets.j...')
#8 /home/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(583): IPS\_Output->js('front_widgets.j...', 'core', 'front')
#9 /home/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(70): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front::baseJs()
#10 /home/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(86): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->init()
#11 /home/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher::i()
#12 {main}
------------------------------------------------------------------------

The FTP connection was failing. Impossible, because it wasn't failing when updating CSS files or templates. I manually connected with the same login information to verify.

Issue 2

I thought I'd switch to local storage to install the mod and then change back to remote storage after installing. I have two background tasks running.

The first one is at 2890500%. Bonkers. It just keeps going up.

Does anyone have any solutions for either of these?

Archived