User guide?

shyest

I have no idea what I'm doing for Commerce! I keep hoping that one day a guide to "testing Commerce without actually costing you anything" magically appears. I suppose I should just get stuck in and see what happens.

(Consider this a reply to your PM, please. It doesn't make sense for me to say the same thing twice. Good luck to you :) )

10 hours ago, Meddysong said:

I have no idea what I'm doing for Commerce! I keep hoping that one day a guide to "testing Commerce without actually costing you anything" magically appears. I suppose I should just get stuck in and see what happens.

(Consider this a reply to your PM, please. It doesn't make sense for me to say the same thing twice. Good luck to you :) )

Well thanks it's a bit frustrating when no one is willing to help find a solution other than paying for a feature any other online sales program/software has built in. 

3 hours ago, shyest said:

You haven't given any suggestions other than to pay for your services... I am looking for a cheap/free option if there is one out there.

Understood. I also give free support daily here at IPS. When there is a simply issue that I can resolve verbally, I DO. Otherwise, I extend a 'premium' helping hand. Sorry for the trouble. 

PS: you should make a post and see what developers will build a hook for you (isn't cheap nor free) but it's something other than my premium services offer. 

Thanks dude. 

Archived