Advertisement Block - Title Missing?

interfx

I've added an Advertisement (Upload Image type), and works great.  How do I add a Title for the block that shows up on my site?  ie.  Right now it only shows the image, but I want to add a Title that says "Our Sponsors" above the image...  I renamed my advertisement in the admin section "Our Sponsors", but it does not that text above the image on the main site.

2 hours ago, interfx said:

I've added an Advertisement (Upload Image type), and works great.  How do I add a Title for the block that shows up on my site?  ie.  Right now it only shows the image, but I want to add a Title that says "Our Sponsors" above the image...  I renamed my advertisement in the admin section "Our Sponsors", but it does not that text above the image on the main site.

If you have IP.Pages then create a block and add your image into it

If not then likely have to manually change template(s)

As not stating if sideblock or other place you have the ad then will just post about the sideblock

admincp >> customization >> themes >> far right of theme name click the edit HTML/CSS button >> templates tab >> core >> front >> global >> sidebar

find:

{advertisement="ad_sidebar"}

change to:

<ul class="ipsList_reset">
   <li class="ipsWidget ipsWidget_vertical ipsBox">
      <h3 class="ipsWidget_title ipsType_reset">SPONSORS</h3>
      {advertisement="ad_sidebar"}
   </li>
</ul>

If advertisement not in sideblock then need to search through templates for area you have the ad showing

NOTE: You will likely have to revert template and re-add the changes when upgrading

Archived