Image options in ACP

Aleksey Nemtsev

1. "Remote images" in IPS4 always open in the same browser tab. There are no option like this in the ACP. Nowadays similar option allows to add target="_blank" to external links but not for external images.

2. It's also necessary the option to open internal images in lightbox also on mobile devices. It's inconveniently for my community users without lightbox on mobile. I modified the forum JavaScript so the lightbox displays on mobile devices well in my community, but applying this "patch" after each forum upgrade is annoying.

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
On 12/17/2015 at 6:16 AM, Aleksey Nemtsev said:

1. "Remote images" in IPS4 always open in the same browser tab. There are no option like this in the ACP. Nowadays similar option allows to add target="_blank" to external links but not for external images.

2. It's also necessary the option to open internal images in lightbox also on mobile devices. It's inconveniently for my community users without lightbox on mobile. I modified the forum JavaScript so the lightbox displays on mobile devices well in my community, but applying this "patch" after each forum upgrade is annoying.

Thanks.

You wouldn't mind sharing your modifications of Havascript to enable Lightbox on mobile?

Archived