Cant add event to Calendar?

GoAncestry

/public_html/goancestry/forums/applications/calendar/modules/front/calendar/submit.php(56): IPS\Helpers\_Form->customTemplate(Array)
/public_html/goancestry/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(94): IPS\calendar\modules\front\calendar\_submit->manage()
/public_html/goancestry/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(129): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
/public_html/goancestry/forums/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()

System logs

4 hours ago, GoAncestry said:

I checked the files and see no issues.  Problem began recently on either 4.1.4 or 4.1.4.1 as I had added events just prior to that.  Checked files and it seems no upload issues.  I can feature events or unfeature, but I cannot add new events or edit current ones.

In the default theme IPS do you test?

I have checked the uploads and all seems fine, no MySQL errors, but everything seems to focus on a system transaction with the Albums.  Strange as this errors out even when I am working with Blogs, Calendar etc.  There are some galleries I can no longer delete, blogs I cannot select, and I cannot enter items to any calendar.  All errors in system logs seem to point to Albums and Template issues.

At this point three of the application (Blog, Calendar, Gallery) have limited to no use.  I submitted trouble tickets so I am hopeful they can see what occurred to cause all of these issues.  Normally a flawless implementation of IPS.  I must have dorked something up during the last upgrades?

Archived