[Help] Error viewing banned members & Task lockup

Fatal Resort

First problem is that we're getting a popup on the dashboard, saying "Locked tasks" for cleanup, when I try to run cleanup manually it returns an error.97d4c310dfcda99918acb59e560b413f.png

edit: this is the error I get when trying to run cleanup

021e663f9c5cc0a859d3b10e47456686.png

--------------------------------

second being, when I try to view banned users, I get this error..

>.> May have accidentally deleted a usergroup with a banned member in it without placing him into another group.

7cd07363b0870ac02cf83346044a83e6.png

Any way to fix these two problems?

Do you have any additional plugins or applications?

Cleanup is a task that iterates through all application tasks and runs the cleanup() command within them (if that task is still running after 15 minutes I believe)

24 minutes ago, Fatal Resort said:

second being, when I try to view banned users, I get this error.

You can create a support ticket for this one as EX0 is generally a suite bug (however please disable all third-party applications and plugins and try again before doing so as support will ask the same of you)

4 minutes ago, VizionDev said:

Do you have any additional plugins or applications?

Cleanup is a task that iterates through all application tasks and runs the cleanup() command within them (if that task is still running after 15 minutes I believe)

You can create a support ticket for this one as EX0 is generally a suite bug (however please disable all third-party applications and plugins and try again before doing so as support will ask the same of you)

I do yes, though I've already tried to disable them all. Still no luck with the error. This is the error I'm getting btw when I try to run cleanup..

I've already created a support ticket on the 30th =/ no reply yet tho sadly. So I decided to post on here to see if anybody knew how to fix it.

49 minutes ago, Fatal Resort said:

I do yes, though I've already tried to disable them all. Still no luck with the error. This is the error I'm getting btw when I try to run cleanup..

I've already created a support ticket on the 30th =/ no reply yet tho sadly. So I decided to post on here to see if anybody knew how to fix it.

This error is saying that the task handler cannot find the file/task id specified, which is absurd due to it being a default file, this also relies on a support ticket sadly, i'm sorry :( 

15 minutes ago, VizionDev said:

This error is saying that the task handler cannot find the file/task id specified, which is absurd due to it being a default file, this also relies on a support ticket sadly, i'm sorry :( 

all good, guess i'll just have to wait =/ thanks anyways =]

Archived