Admin CP Useful Links

Adriano Faria

• 1 month later...

I missed 'make' between can and it.

3.4 had quick links which looked like a bookmark, that was located at the very top. Looking at your screenshot, it appears this lists links with the dashboard landing page and I am wondering if you could add a drop down link to the admin panel - if there was one before the 'Signed in as x' it would be very useful.

Okay, I just wonder how many people would actually click the dashboard to visit the links - for me it doesn't seem much faster than actually finding the locations out by navigating. Plus not everyone has the dashboard as their default loading page, I personally rarely use it.

Just something I thought you may consider.

1 minute ago, Joey_M said:

Okay, I just wonder how many people would actually click the dashboard to visit the links - for me it doesn't seem much faster than actually finding the locations out by navigating. Plus not everyone has the dashboard as their default loading page, I personally rarely use it.

I see. Actually I did this on very first days on 4.0 and used on my board. Not sure why I decided to release it... But I'm happy with it; especially being a free resource.

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

I see. Actually I did this on very first days on 4.0 and used on my board. Not sure why I decided to release it... But I'm happy with it; especially being a free resource.

That's understandable Adriano, I appreciate the work you put into developing IPS and especially free resources.

It's just something I am seeking, as two of my sites admins have asked about it - these are people who rarely use the whole acp and I am more than happy to pay for things, if that's what it took. Perhaps you may consider doing a more advanced paid version?

I am sure it would be popular.

• 11 months later...

Archived