Testversion IPS

Makke

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to have a test version of IPS. I've got a license, and I prefer to try some things before I start with definite version. Is this possible? Because when I try to install I'm prompted to give a license key. Is it possible to use the license now (for the test version) and use it again for the definite version later on? Both versions (test and definite) are on the same server and domain (e.g www.domain.com/test &. www.domain.com).

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Maarten

1 minute ago, Makke said:

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to have a test version of IPS. I've got a license, and I prefer to try some things before I start with definite version. Is this possible? Because when I try to install I'm prompted to give a license key. Is it possible to use the license now (for the test version) and use it again for the definite version later on? Both versions (test and definite) are on the same server and domain (e.g www.domain.com/test &. www.domain.com).

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Maarten

IPB allows you to install one live installation and one demo installation per License.

13 minutes ago, MarcusH said:

if I remember correctly it is your license key and then -TESTINSTALL at the end.

Yes this is correct. If you are creating a test install on your local this will not count against your license agreement of 1 and 1 but you will still need the -TESTINSTALL after your

license key no matter.

Archived