Messed up

Ian Ehrlich

8 hours ago, AndyF said:

There is not a lot of information to go on with your post.

Can you access the admin panel ? If so you may be able to use the built in Support tool to try to rectify some issues.

It may be best to just submit a ticket in the Client Area so a tech can take a look for you...

1) My admin is accessable but also messed up

2) I contacted that support, no replies

3) Think I didn't try resetting it via the admin cp? I did that.

If tis a bit messed up (I'm guessing no CSS so it looks like a massive plan page that seems to go on almost forever) then the 'Support' tool should be able to fix that in most cases although getting to it with a mangled ACP is a bit tricky.

If you're struggling still it would be best to just await your reply from your ticket in the Client Area so a tech can take a look for you.

1 minute ago, AndyF said:

If tis a bit messed up (I'm guessing no CSS so it looks like a massive plan page that seems to go on almost forever) then the 'Support' tool should be able to fix that in most cases although getting to it with a mangled ACP is a bit tricky.

If you're struggling still it would be best to just await your reply from your ticket in the Client Area so a tech can take a look for you.

take a look: http://mastercorp.ipbhost.com/

Screenshot: error.thumb.png.3297feb1b13eb2d28f2d69c1

Yes I thought it might look like that (and the admin panel will probably be the same)

If you go to the admin panel then use your browsers 'find' (to save time) for 'support' then click that link and follow the tool through.

The URL should be something like:

/admin/?adsess=(random string here)&app=core&module=support&controller=support

In particular the last part after the random string: &app=core&module=support&controller=support

On there choose "something is not working" and follow it through.

Did you submit a ticket in the Client Area ?

5 minutes ago, AndyF said:

Yes I thought it might look like that (and the admin panel will probably be the same)

If you go to the admin panel then use your browsers 'find' (to save time) for 'support' then click that link and follow the tool through.

The URL should be something like:

/admin/?adsess=(random string here)&app=core&module=support&controller=support

In particular the last part after the random string: &app=core&module=support&controller=support

On there choose "something is not working" and follow it through.

Did you submit a ticket in the Client Area ?

I tried resetting the theme didn't work, I resent a ticket and will be soon.

Archived