tjk

Is there a way to see which posts are new in a thread, a small graphic per each new post not read or something would be really useful.  It shows me which threads have new posts in them, and I can click on the circle to show me new posts in a thread, but the actual posts should be marked as well for longer threads where you are scrolling up and down.

Examples attached.

Tom 

example1.JPG

example2.JPG

The posts themselves aren't identified but the cut-off between posts that were present when you last read the thread and ones that appeared afterwards is marked by a horizontal blue line, which you should see between your post and mine when you return to this thread.

The posts themselves aren't identified but the cut-off between posts that were present when you last read the thread and ones that appeared afterwards is marked by a horizontal blue line, which you should see between your post and mine when you return to this thread.

Thanks!  I see that now, just wish there was something more visible and maybe per new message like the examples I posted.

Archived