Calendar error, I thought this was fixed?

Staralfur

When I create a single-day event in the calendar, it displays as the day before (see attachment). Once I go ahead and actually save it to the calendar, it displays the correct date. I thought this was fixed as I am using 4.0.3. and it was marked as such in a previous post about this issue that I found on this forum.

Any help or code change I can make to fix this? Thanks!

error.png

• 2 months later...

mine does the same... but then when i submit the event it doesn't work almost all the time.  I managed to submit one but now I've given up this evening as Ive tried at least 8 times and got error...  when i press back all the details have disappeared ...   v fed up tonight :sad:

site is totally up to date btw in 4.0

someone metioned that even though my site is set for UK time the calendar is set for US still...  maybe its conflicting somehow ????

mine does the same... but then when i submit the event it doesn't work almost all the time.  I managed to submit one but now I've given up this evening as Ive tried at least 8 times and got error...  when i press back all the details have disappeared ...   v fed up tonight :sad:

site is totally up to date btw in 4.0

someone metioned that even though my site is set for UK time the calendar is set for US still...  maybe its conflicting somehow ????

Exact same problem here, cant submit anything to calendar, so we had to disable it and wait for the fix.

also on latest update btw

Archived