Permissions frustrations

Hi all,

I am having a heck of a time getting some guys Admin permissions for a specific Application, but not the AdminCP.  I think I have everything setup correctly, but Members I'm trying to get access for are receiving the this message:

Sorry you don't have permission for that!

What I've done is set up a new User Group that is specific for this purpose.  I assigned both Members to this User Group and in the Application granted the User Group access to each of the functions that allow me to specify a User Group (including offline access).  This didn't work.

The next thing I tried was making a Group ACP Restriction Permissions and then added the Members to the Member ACP Restriction Permissions.  I customized the settings for the Group ACP Restriction Permissions are all enabled for the Application, but nothing else.  I verified that the Member ACP Restriction Permissions matches that of the Group's.  The Members I selected are showing up, as expected, in User Group Management.

As far as I can see there are nothing else for me to fiddle and futz with, but they are still not getting access to the Application.

Any pointers?

Steve

Archived