RC5 Can t see my own profile as admin

Christophe

Apparently I can t see other admins too with an EXO error which I guess is a permission error

I looked at the Profiles permissions and admins are allowed to view profiles

Just spent an hour checking all permissions for everything everywhere for admins and I am going mad trying to find why the hell I can t see admins profiles. I can see members profiles fine and when I mouse over my icon next to my name I see my banner. Status updates also seem to error out

No idea how I may have turned off that, the only thing I can think of is I misclicked the copy icon while looking at the admin group, that duplicated the group but I deleted the duplicate which did not have any admins in it (so I know I did not delete the original admin group)

Well this is not a production version so i don t want to bother support with it...this was more to see if anybody had an idea what may have gone wrong

I even looked into the tables of the database and into the members and groups tables and can t find where it has permissions for viewing the profiles...which in the ACP is under application > system > profiles

I even gave guests access to profiles, logged out and voila I could see the admin profile as an guest. So logged back in and bam EXO

Yeah everything was perfect and working fine, did updates to my profile etc

Until the time I duplicated the administrators group by mistake and immediately deleted the copy none of the admins can see their profiles

Not that it is an issue since this is a test before release but before I report it as a bug I d like to document it and see if anybody has seen this

Archived