Same Display name...where is that setting?

Christophe

I need members to be able to have the same display name as some have the same real name, I set the login to use emails to log in not display name but I can t seem to find where you can allow same display names...is that even possible and if not what do you recommend?

​have used email and display name authentication type ?

well I admit that when I did the upgrade to my test install I may have chosen Display name as the option. Now that background processes are running I changed the login setting to use email...but since the background processes are running I haven t tried to change a member name yet to one that already exist. If you use email to log in does the system allow duplicate display names?

well I admit that when I did the upgrade to my test install I may have chosen Display name as the option. Now that background processes are running I changed the login setting to use email...but since the background processes are running I haven t tried to change a member name yet to one that already exist. If you use email to log in does the system allow duplicate display names?

​no only allows 1 person have that display name email or display name.

Archived