Download: IPB Works 3.3.x

Pete T

%7Boption%7D

File Name: IPB Works 3.3.x

File Submitter: Pete T

File Submitted: 04 Sep 2012

File Category: Light Skins

Supported Versions: IP.Board 3.3.x

This is custom design skin for IPB Works but now not going be used as Default and be sold off as Pre Skin

To remove copyright you must purchase the Skin Copyright remover from us at $10.00 Per Skin.

Installation instructions.

If you have not installed a skin before and are unsure what to do, follow this guide: Skin Guide

* Blogs
* Gallery
* Downloads
* Nexus
* Logo psd

Unsupported Skin

Click here to download this file

Thanks, however....... I have a few things to point out, before I even consider purchase

http://www.ipbworks.com/demo

USERNAME : memberdemo

PASSWORD : demomember

Yet on the marketplace page you have different details?

%7Boption%7D

Also, some things that are not complete with the skin itself.

Blog Options - missing icons

%7Boption%7D

Blog member main page - missing image and lack of contrast with words, however with the missing image, it may look better - I don't know?

%7Boption%7D

Members blog, after posting a blog - missing comment icon

%7Boption%7D

IPD, after adding a file, the breadcrumb is not centered properly:

%7Boption%7D

Same thing happens when uploading a new version, however the previous is not out of center

%7Boption%7D

My profile, same not centered breadcrumb

%7Boption%7D

At the bottom of the board, the feed, theme etc looks wrong and not inline with other text

%7Boption%7D
If these things can be fixed out of the box (but I would prefer to see this fixed in the live demo so I can see it in it's full glory), I will buy this skin.

How much to remove your annoying author copyright that is plastered on every page?

Thanks, however....... I have a few things to point out, before I even consider purchase

Yet on the

marketplace page

you have different details?

%7Boption%7D

Also, some things that are not complete with the skin itself.

Blog Options - missing icons

%7Boption%7D

Blog member main page - missing image and lack of contrast with words, however with the missing image, it may look better - I don't know?

%7Boption%7D

Members blog, after posting a blog - missing comment icon

%7Boption%7D

IPD, after adding a file, the breadcrumb is not centered properly:

%7Boption%7D

Same thing happens when uploading a new version, however the previous is not out of center

%7Boption%7D

My profile, same not centered breadcrumb

%7Boption%7D

At the bottom of the board, the feed, theme etc looks wrong and not inline with other text

%7Boption%7D

If these things can be fixed out of the box (but I would prefer to see this fixed in the live demo so I can see it in it's full glory), I will buy this skin.

How much to remove your annoying author copyright that is plastered on every page?

All items you have pointed out now been fixed to live demo and upload file here, the copyright to be removed is $10 and clearly shown in support topic

All items you have pointed out now been fixed to live demo and upload file here, the copyright to be removed is $10 and clearly shown in support topic

Thanks a lot for sorting that out quickly, however again the breadcrumbs are still out of whack (just tested it with a new added download)

%7Boption%7D

and

%7Boption%7D

I plan on buying this skin on Monday, how do I pay you for the author copyright removal? Cant see how in the description? Can I add a further $10 to the purchase in the marketplace?

Also I would like to see how this skin looks in Nexus/Gallery, it is not installed on your demo site, this is not all that important, I can test it when I buy it.

I really appreciate your support in this matter.

Thanks a lot for sorting that out quickly, however again the breadcrumbs are still out of whack (just tested it with a new added download)

[img]

[/img]

and

[img]

[/img]

I plan on buying this skin on Monday, how do I pay you for the author copyright removal? Cant see how in the description? Can I add a further $10 to the purchase in the marketplace?

Also I would like to see how this skin looks in Nexus/Gallery, it is not installed on your demo site, this is not all that important, I can test it when I buy it.

I really appreciate your support in this matter.

the two problem you have i don't have so make sure have hit ctrl f5 fix problem and also i am upload nexus and gallery today

Archived