Ticket Support

I'm curious whether there's a back log of tickets that's delaying a response to an issue I'm having? My request ID is 753173 if so that would explain the delay and hopefully looking for this issue to get resolved soon.

Thankyou.

• Management

Hi Shelley. Our standard response time is within and up to 48 hours. Now usually we answer much faster than that but as you'd expect, with the release of IP.Board 3.2.0 and all the interest that has garnered, we're looking at around 24-36 hours for a response to a ticket.

I took a quick look at your ticket and it's actually an account issue, so I've moved it into Account Assistance for you and made a reply.

Hi Shelley. Our standard response time is within and up to 48 hours. Now usually we answer much faster than that but as you'd expect, with the release of IP.Board 3.2.0 and all the interest that has garnered, we're looking at around 24-36 hours for a response to a ticket.

I took a quick look at your ticket and it's actually an account issue, so I've moved it into Account Assistance for you and made a reply.

Thanks Matt,

I wasn't quite sure what the time frame was for a response and automatically thought it was several hours to 8 hours timeframe. Thanks for looking at it and knowing what the timeframe is now that's satisfied my concern. :)

Archived