Download: [nB-3.1.4]IP.Content Page(Gallery&Downloads)

Warzone

File Name: [nB-3.1.4]IP.Content Page(Gallery&Downloads)
File Submitter: Kenneth.
File Submitted: 31 Jul 2011
File Updated: 24 Aug 2011
File Category: IP.Content

This is for: IP.Gallery, IP.Downloads and IP.Content Page(RAW PHP)
(PS: FOR THIS YOU MUST HAVE IP.DONWLOADS, SINCE WE USED "SLIDE" FROM DOWNLOADS!)
(NB: YOU MUST HAVE IP.DOWNLOADS, IP.CONTENT AND IP.GALLERY 4 INSTALLED TO MAKE THE "PAGES/SLIDER" WORK, IF YOU
DO NOT HAVE IP.DOWNLOADS YOU DONT GET THE PAGES/SLIDES"
- READ: README FILE FOR ALL DETAILS AND CODE EDITING)

Few Details:
This is an RAW PHP Page + XML file uploaded to the IPS Addons(witch you are editing how many albums, images, and files you want to show on the page)
The Announcement can easily be modified by follow the steps in READ ME FILE, you can also add menu links easily %7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >
(PM me if you get stuck, and i will help the best i can)

This pulls out Last submitted images, albums and files %7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >
http://nw-legion.com...es&folder=&id=5

Click here to download this file

• 3 weeks later...

If I may offer a suggestion - I think the price might be discouraging people from purchasing this.

Without providing details of features, screenshots or documentation it just looks like an IP.Content page with code taken from 3 IPS products and then sold for $20.

For example, does "Your announcement here" pull data from your forum announcement, or is it hard-coded in the IPC page?
Is this a Page, or Page Template?
How does it display if you are using fluid-width?
In the test demo, why can you slide to blank screens?

Everything are mention in the README file in the zip %7Boption%7D ' alt='' class='ipsImage' >
But, ill add a few details..

as it says on the file page as demo
http://nw-legion.com...es&folder=&id=5

"it just looks like an IP.Content page with code taken from 3 IPS products and then sold for $20."
Well, its NOT at all, its pulling images, albums and files from 2 ips apps + the ip.content app.

For example, does "Your announcement here" pull data from your forum announcement, or is it hard-coded in the IPC page?
- Its hard Coded yes, but you can edit the the text area your self in the raw php code page %7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

Is this a Page, or Page Template?
- Its a RAW php page

How does it display if you are using fluid-width?
- It displayed as the Gallery 4 are(in mind the width of the board and gallery) %7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

In the test demo, why can you slide to blank screens?
- didnt you just say it wasnt a demo? well, its because i dont uploaded more images %7Boption%7D' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

• 4 weeks later...

Archived