Download: [mm31] Viglink - Turn Links Posted by Members into Revenue

Mod-Mall.com

File Name: [mm31] Viglink - Turn Links Posted by Members into Revenue
File Submitter: Mod-Mall.com
File Submitted: 12 Jul 2011
File Updated: 10 Dec 2011
File Category: Hooks and Plugins

This modification enables VigLink on your forum, which searchs for links to merchants and turns them into referral links for you.

This means if one of your member posts a link to Amazon (or many many other retailers) about a really good product, and someone buys it after clicking that link... You get a cut of that sale.

Best of all if you already have the link affiliated, it won't touch it leaving all existing channels of income inplace (so you have nothing to lose).

*In your Viglink Account Settings you can tell it to override already affiliated links

As well as inserting the Viglink code, this modification allows you to:

Disable VigLink

• For certain usergroups
  • For certain forums/categories
  • In certain usergroups posts

It also allows you to set if your members can turn VigLink on or off in their profile settings.

If you have any feature ideas, please submit them on my forum.

If you sign up to VigLink using the link found in the Read Me (or *here*), I earn a referral fee (this does not effect your earnings!)

Kind Regards,
John @ Mod-Mall.com

p.s Please note this modification is not endorsed by VigLink or it's owners, please check it is working correctly on your forum and report any bugs in the support forum.

p.p.s You can use this modification with an existing VigLink account (you don't have to register again)

Click here to download this file

There isn't one officially provided by IPS. There is one that Alex released, but that is not an IPS product, it's just one released by an IPS staff member outside of his IPS role. This one is coded differently, and there's no problem with there being two mods that do the same thing, provided they're not copying off of each other.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Can this hook only display the links to guests?

The ACP section isn't clear:

Disable VigLink For...

Visitors in these usergroups

Visitors in the selected usergroups will not run the VigLink script.

I don't want to disable viglink to anyone, I only want to disable the links to registered members.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived