Client Area and Board Problems

Lizzeh

I have no idea where I'm supposed to post these questions.. and I have never really got a straight answer about things.

I can't find the client area link anymore. I have no idea where and how to submit a ticket about problems. I can't access any of the free areas of the Marketplace and I DO have a license. I bought it on June 1st 2011. I went into my AP today to find a notice saying.. "Your license is invalid or expired please contact the support forum" but I've paid for a full month. Can someone please please help me with the problems I have been facing? I am getting so frustrated..

Thanks.
Liz

I got that same message also when i click on the client area link i get some error messgae... :mad:

What so weird is that IPS is my host??????

An error occured with the SQL server:

This is not a problem with IP.Board but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.

In my ACP Board Panel i have same message as you...

IBoard License Message

Your license key is invalid or expired. Please contact technical support for assistance.

My License is good till july 4th so don't know want rubbish is this...

Okay, so I guess we just see how things go.. I just dont want to lose my board.. but I still have never had access to the Marketplace.. so if someone could direct me as to where/who i need to talk to that would be fantastic!

Okay, so I guess we just see how things go.. I just dont want to lose my board.. but I still have never had access to the Marketplace.. so if someone could direct me as to where/who i need to talk to that would be fantastic!

Hi,

I would suggest holding fire until http://www.invisionpower.com/clients come back up

If you are concerned about your account, you could email accounts@invisionpower.com - but submitting a ticket might be quicker.

There is not a lot anyone outside of staff can do. Sorry.

However, I am sure you will not lose anything.

Archived