ehren.

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Caja
File Submitter: ehren.
File Submitted: 23 Mar 2011
File Updated: 29 May 2011
File Category: Professional Skins

New IPB Skin: Caja

We are glad to release our new IP.Board skin, Caja for IP.Board 3.1.4. Caja is compatible with the latest version of all official IP.Services addons (Gallery, Blog, Downloads, Chat, Nexus, Content) and Tracker.

Click here to view Caja live
Click here to purchase Caja

Movable Blocks

%7Boption%7D
Your users can now move every blocks on the board index. Both the forums and the blocks in the sidebar are movable.

Custom Background Changer

%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D
Caja comes with 5 default backgrounds that users can choose from. The very new feature with this release is that your users are now able to put their own uploaded background! That means that if they don't like the default ones, they can just upload their own, put the URL and use it on Caja!

Collapsible Sidebar

%7Boption%7D
Your users can easily show and hide the skin's sidebar.

Tabbed Hooks

%7Boption%7D
Caja comes with a nice ajaxy tabbed hooks feature that lets you navigate through all hooks easily.

New Sign In Window

%7Boption%7D
The skin has a brand new log in window. Simpler, cleaner, clearer.

New Topic View

%7Boption%7D
Caja comes with a brand new designed topic view. Again, simpler and cleaner.

New Profiles

%7Boption%7D
The skin also comes with a new profile view.

%7Boption%7D
Forget boring and repeating forum icons. The topic list view of Caja replaces the default forum icons with the topic starter's avatar. Also, it includes a nice tooltip showing basic information about the topic: the author's name and the date the topic was posted.

Click here to view Caja live
Click here to purchase Caja

Click here to download this file

I'm running a music forum http://www.proyectomx.com/foro/index.php?/forum/4-psytrance/

and I have a hook that displays the album's image, can I still keep this with you skin?

Can I configure the color of the links with your skin?

You should be able to include any hook. Our skins work just like any other skin. You can also customize it as you wish and put your own logo easily.

Archived