Download: (inv) Awards

Gunnar94

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I am aware of, I can only recommend getting rid of IE! :tongue:

Are you aware of any IE issues? the majority of my users still use IE and I need to ensure its not a mod issue. It is fine everywhere except topic view.

I have double checked the image is readable in IE, so any ideas what it might be?

Icon editing in the admin panel is not displayed. Not the right path "/admin/skin_cp/_newimages/icons/pencil.png".

Should be "/admin/skin_cp/images/icons/pencil.png

And still really want in the next version of see the possibility of the use of bbcod in the Notes.
In the description of the awards is often necessary to provide a link to a topic or a photo in the gallery and to identify long links are not beautiful.

There is something wrong with this Application. If upgrade you will get Database Error when click on Auto Award.

So I delete the Application, remove all install of Award Directory, download the latest version and install. No more Database Error but however it keep saying Upgrade Available. Go through it and upgrade all done go back it say Upgrade Available again. It always say Upgrade Available even when upgrade.

Go through it and upgrade all done go back it say Upgrade Available again. It always say Upgrade Available even when upgrade.

see below

Small Issue mate, the ACP is not identifying that awards mod has been updated. Probably a typo somewhere?

post-186310-0-01577000-1320831583_thumb.

None that I am aware of.

And on the subject of the upgrade error, I can also confirm this, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything bad, so I'll leave it until the next version.

I get so many Error with this version 2.2.4 on IPBoard 3.2.3. 2.2.3 work flawlessly. But after installing 2.2.4 tons of Error, even if I delete the whole program and delete all install directory and install fresh, there is still error.

Here are error:

1.) Error if give an award to member, then go to that member post will get error page.

2.) Error on topic that have the member award.

3.) Error when clicking on Award tab.

4.) There is also some Database error I mention in my earlier post as well.

Hope this get fix soon, nice mod want it get working.

First off, you should make sure that you have uploaded all necessary files to your server, also making sure that you delete all files from any previously installed awards systems. Once you have taken care of that, run the database checker in your Admin CP. You can find that by going to:

Support -> Diagnostics -> Database Checker

Once you have gotten to that page, scroll down to (inv) Awards. Once there, if you see anything indicating that there is an error with any aspect of the database relating to (inv) Awards, click the link which will fix that error.

After you have gone through those steps your system should be good to go, however, if it is not, please let me know.

Ok this is my 2nd time trying to install this now on IPBoard 3.2.3 and I'm getting the same error result.

I have gone through and uninstall all IP Award from my Directory as well as in the Admin Control Panel. Download the newest version on here and install a fresh copy. It install just fine, all the menu work.

But as soon as I hit the Award Tab on the forum I get this message:

%7Boption%7D

I make an Award with 1K post and when I click on the Member that have 1K post Topic, it really slow to load but nothing show up.

I give the Award to a Member, click on their topic and I get this error.

%7Boption%7D29221539.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage' wi" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="36">

This is my Database there is no Error, and nothing to fix.

%7Boption%7D48690784.jpg' alt='' class='ipsImage' wi" alt="" class="ipsImage" width="1000" height="264">

This mod make the Board completely useless because can't go to any topic that have Member award, can't click on Award Tab. And also it load quite slow now with this Mod on.

BTW I'm on IPBoard 3.2.3, so the people who have 3.2.2 may work fine. Need someone that have 3.2.3 to test it out, but my board run fine without this mod.

I hope this help you troubleshoot it more. Earlier version work fine though. It is just this version that have problem...

Ok this is my 2nd time trying to install this now on IPBoard 3.2.3 and I'm getting the same error result.

I have gone through and uninstall all IP Award from my Directory as well as in the Admin Control Panel. Download the newest version on here and install a fresh copy. It install just fine, all the menu work.

But as soon as I hit the Award Tab on the forum I get this message:

[img]

[/img]

I make an Award with 1K post and when I click on the Member that have 1K post Topic, it really slow to load but nothing show up.

I give the Award to a Member, click on their topic and I get this error.

[img]

[/img]

This is my Database there is no Error, and nothing to fix.

[img]

[/img]

This mod make the Board completely useless because can't go to any topic that have Member award, can't click on Award Tab. And also it load quite slow now with this Mod on.

BTW I'm on IPBoard 3.2.3, so the people who have 3.2.2 may work fine. Need someone that have 3.2.3 to test it out, but my board run fine without this mod.

I hope this help you troubleshoot it more. Earlier version work fine though. It is just this version that have problem...

Check for "skin_awards" among your templates.

and more little bug in IE - dots instead awards

[img]

[/img]

Thanks for letting me know.

Hi, Thank you for great app. Have one question for you. Before update when you pointer cursor on icon it shows why it was given and nothing right now, is there any way I can fix it? Thanx

There is a setting for it in the ACP, one for signature view, and for the regular topic left panel view.

Where do I look for this, and once I find it what do I do with it?

It will be among your templates in the ACP, just tell me if you have it, you do not physically need to do anything with it.

I downloaded and installed the 2.2.4 Awards mod on 3.2 and it seemed to load fine.
When I went into admin it states there is an upgrade available so I ran the upgrade.. (noted the buttons were broken in the admin panel) the upgrade ran fine but in the admin it still says upgrade available.

So I ignored and just tested by loading an award - which loaded fine, and then assigned it to someone, which appeared to go fine - but when I go to the forum and click on a page where that user has posted I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function topicPost_view() on a non-object in /home/thegreat/public_html/hooks/awardsPostView_566fa1c0f76815df04930e5cac7c4495.php on line 83

Any thoughts?

Archived