Download: (SOS31) Enhanced Birthday Listing v1.0.0

Adriano Faria

File Name: (SOS31) Enhanced Birthday Listing v1.0.0
File Submitter: Adriano Faria
File Submitted: 25 Nov 2010
File Category: Hooks and Plugins

%7Boption%7D

This hook will give more control to board's administrator in birthday listing (board index and calendar). Now admin can:

• Choose if wants to display group color in birthday member link;
  • Choose if wants to show the link to birthday member personal card;
  • Choose if wants to show member's age in birthday list in board index
  • Specify the limit (in days) to prevent inactive members from being listed in birthday list (board index and calendar); this is based in member's last activity;
  • Choose which user groups can appear in birthday list (board index and calendar).

Compatibility:

• IP.Board 3.1.4+.

Note!

• Birthday list in board index is based on IP.Board cache. So if even after you change the settings and no change is noted in board index, visit the System tab in your Admin CP and then go to Cache Management. Click in Calendar tab and then click in Recache Cache in birthday line.

Click here to download this file

I am still able to see the age on the individual calendar birthday events links ie when I click on the birthday link in the calendar for today...it still shows the age in brackets after the name there but not on the homepage footer as I have selected NOT to show the age.
Could this be because I am an admin?

• 3 weeks later...

I am still able to see the age on the individual calendar birthday events links ie when I click on the birthday link in the calendar for today...it still shows the age in brackets after the name there but not on the homepage footer as I have selected NOT to show the age.

Could this be because I am an admin?

No. It was removed only from board index. I'll remove it in next release.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived